Sunday, August 31, 2008
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Hi! good morning to all my friends. How are you today? What is your plan for this weekend? Well, about us here we plan to go to beach again tomorrow to attend a birthday party of my friend's daughter. I just hope that we have a nice weather tomorrow. By the way, I got again a tag from sweet lynn. Thanks you sis for being thoughtful to me always.
1. What's your latest addiction?
- Blogging, traveling
2. What are you listening to?
3. How late did you stay up last night and why?
- Midnight usually I sleep at 12
4. Who were you with last friday night?
- My niece
5. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
- I don't know
6. When is the next time you’ll see your close friends?
- I have many close friend just met one last Sunday
7. What were you doing this morning at 7am?
8. What radio station do you listen the most?
9. What was the reason you last cried?
- Miss my son
10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
11. What’s the fifth text in your in box say?
12.Where was the last coffee shop u go?
- Tim Hortons
13.Whats ur outfit right now?
- Red t shirt and white short
16. What were you doing at 11pm last night?
17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
- My sister
18. Will you be driving in a year?
- Not yet
19. Is there anything that you are craving right now?
- Ice cream
20. When did your last hug take place?
- Don't know
22. Have you ever started a sentence with “No offense, but…”?
23. Do you drink tea?
24.Have you ever been arrested?
25. Have you rode in someone else’s car today?
26. Have you made a mistake this past week?
- Don't know
27. Who was the last person you texted?
- My friend.
28. Are you happy with your life right now?
29. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
- of drugs? No
30. What’s the connection between you and the last person you texted?
- She's my friend.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
I got this tag " Fill In " from pretty Jenny. Thanks to you sis for sharing this very interesting tag. And to all my friends who are interested to grab this fill in tag just feel free to copy paste and fill in with your right answer.
Players: ALPHA / YEN / JENNY / NORM / YOUR BLOG WHERE YOU POSTED THIS
1. My roommate and I once: climbed the gate of our dorm when I was in college because we the 16 boarders went out for disco and when we arrived the gate was locked so we need to climbed the gate and it takes an hour before the landlady open door.
2. Never in my life have I: touch a snake because I'm afraid.
3. High school was: the happiest and lots of memories.
4. When I’m nervous: I go to the washroom to relax myself.
5. My hair: is straight black shiny hair.
6. When I was 5: I don't remember anything promise.
7. When I turn my head left: It’s my door already.
8. I should be: sleeping early tonight?
9. By this time next year: I hope I'm immigrant.
10. My favorite aunt is: no other than Auntie Beling.
11. I have a hard time understanding: how to make more money online.
12. You know I like you if:you like me too.
13. My ideal breakfast is: just a tea with milk and sometimes bread.
14. If you visit my home town: you can see our fabulous gym
15. If you spend the night at my house: you can sleep in my waterbed.
16. The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: is the butterflies and dragonfly.
17. I shouldn’t have been: eating too much to maintain my body.
18. Last night I: slept late because I typed many tasks.
19. A better name for me would be: Norm or Norms
20. I’ve been told I look like: Ruffa or Donita Rose before
21. If I could have any car, it would be: white
Monday, August 25, 2008
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
While I am browsing the net I found a friendly website that offers small business loans and business financing online. Wow! Very interesting, isn't it? It's a big help to all who wants to start a business like me. How about you guys? Are you planning to have a business and you need capital? No more worries about money. Just try business loans online. If you are interested you can easily apply for the following: business loans, small business loans, restaurant loans, franchise financing, business lines of credit, working capital, unsecured loans, commercial loans, SBA loans, bad credit business loan, small business funding and many more. You can apply with no collateral, no closing cost or application fees; poor credit is ok with an easy application and minimal requirements. Fast approval is guaranteed for the release of the amount you need and it goes directly to your checking account within 5 to 7 business days. All transactions are safe and secure. For more information visit their popular website and try to apply online.
Monday, August 18, 2008
1. List things that makes you happy and what makes you sad..
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know: Toni's attachment, Charmdestiny, Dressmeup, Gloriesolitude, Restlessrant, Fit4all, Travel and Photography, You next.
WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY:
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Last week one of my friend Ana invited me to her place. When I arrived to her house I met my two friends Sheila and Vina. Ana invited us to joined her new hot tub that she bought last month and put it in their backyard. Yes! she got a high-tech hot tub and a very fabulous one. According to her its a cheap, easy to install, durable and portable hot tubs. We're all happy and enjoyed with the warm water. It's a great experienced that makes us feel comfortable, relax and had fun together. It's the best way to relieve stress, strains, muscle pains, headache, makes you feel relax with friends.
We all know that there are many finest and very wonderful hot tubs or spa accessories online. While I am browsing the net I found this very friendly website at secure.spascenes dot com. They provide best panoramic products that easy to install, won't harm your spa covers, interchangeable to different scenes. All you have to do is to try their best quality product that brings you to the best hot tub experience. You can buy with reasonable and very affordable prices. If you are interested try their awesome hot tub that adds beauty to your place. The easiest and trim-to-fit installation with no special tools. It's guaranteed durable, waterproof and high chemical resistance. For more information log on to the website now.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Thanks to you my friend Toni for sharing this brillante weblog award. I appreciate your kindness. I have this already to my other site and love to post it again here. And to all my friends who are interested just feel free to grab this award. God bless you all.
The Above recipients of the Brillante Weblog are welcomed to put the Logo on their personal blogs and have the honor of passing this award to seven other bloggers.
Here are the rules for passing on the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I grab this interesting tag from sexy friend Sheng. Thank you so much for this snack time tag. Well, with regards to my son's favorite foods here it is:
I want all mommies to share their kid’s favorite snacks.When you are done with the tag link me up here so I can add your blog(s) to the master list.
1. I Am Mommy 2. All About The Memories 3. Enchanted Play 4. Just My Scrap 5. My Happy Place 6. Iam Dzoi 7. Suburban Sass 8. To the Moon and Back 9. Raising Sandy 10. Something Purple 11. Em’s Detour 12. Mind Bubbles 13. Stripe&Yellow 14. Vanity Kit 15. Living A Healthy Life 16. My Views On My So Called Life 17. My Virtual Closet 18. The Real Deal The Real Me 19. Life is Good and Beautiful 20. RamFam 21. My Angels Worl" 22. Sheng's Simple Thoughts 21. Travel and Photography 22. YOU
Do you know any bloggers that kick ass?
Maybe they’ve got incredible, original content. Or they’re overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it’s someone who simply inspires you to be a better person… or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off.
Whatever the reason may be, I’m sure you know at least a couple of bloggers that kick ass. Well… why not tell ‘em so?
LOVE ON ‘EM
- Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
- Let ‘em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they’ve received an award
- Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to http://www.mammadawg.com/
- Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on
Monday, August 11, 2008
Sunday, August 10, 2008
As I mentioned before there are many ways on how to maintain healthy body and away from many diseases. First to is eat healthy foods or well balanced diet that rich in protein, minerals and vitamins. It is best recommended to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. If possible avoid too much red meats, sweets, sugary drinks, alcohol, caffeine, carbohydrates, salt and harmful fats. Overeating is not good to our body. Regular exercise is the best weapon to everyone's health. It can help you stay physically fit, makes yourself active and comfortable. Drink plenty of water, avoid too much liquor and please don't smoke. One day one of my friend Sheila told me about new stem cell research innovation for woman called C'elle. She said that her grandparents before suffered of Parkinson's disease. Thats why her parents and siblings stored a steam cell for the future of the family. When I reached home I tried to visit the website given to me by my bestfriend. Upon listening C'elle Client Testimonial I learn that Celle dot com offer a media kit by which one can collect stem cells from menstrual blood and have the preserved. These can later be useful in many diseases like cancer, diabetes type I, leukemia as well as neurological disorders such as Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's, osteoporosis, spinal cord injury and many more. They are just there to help rejuvenate the cells. If one of your family having unexpected disease like osteoporosis its easy to solve the problem. It may have prospective cosmetic applications such as anti-aging treatments. How about you guys? If one of your family suffered of that kind of disease try to visit the website and order online.
@ SAHMdom and Beyond
@ The Journey Continues…
@ Mommy Talks…
@ When Mom Speaks
@ Walk on Red
@ Random Thoughts
@ My Precious Niche
@ Home Sweet Blahh
@ Joys In Life
@ Sheng's Simple Thoughts
@ My So-Called Life
@ Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
@ Your Blog here
My Sister's Shoe Size: 7
My Shoe Size: 6